I Love Food!!!
Hello and welcome! I’m Erica and I do the cooking around here. My husband Jared and our two kids just happen to be lifelong taste testers, which comes in handy when you’re working the kinks out of a new recipe.
Together, we fill the seats around the Moses Family Table.
By day, I’m kick ass version of a 1950’s housewife. By night, I work part time for our local YMCA, but my true calling is the passion I have for being in my kitchen. For creating delicious meals for my family to enjoy, and now I want to share that passion with all of you!
There is an old saying that goes: “You are what you eat, so don’t be cheap, fast or fake.” I couldn’t agree more with this statement! I want to provide delicious, relatively healthy meals for my family while allowing my children to experience more than hot dogs and chicken nuggets. The day my eight year old asked for beef tongue for supper, I knew I was fostering a love of food within her too.
So come grab a seat at my table. The door is always open, the food plentiful and he view is fantastic!
Random Facts about ME!
- I have always lived in the state of Pennsylvania. I grew up in Milford (the one in the NE corner of the state, not the one near philly), now I live in Genesee. (Just try and find THAT on a map!)
- I worked as an Assistant Manager for Wal-Mart
- I love, love, LOVE to cook and will be sharing lots of recipes here
- Not the best baker in the world
- Autumn is the best time of year, hands down
- I hate winter, and cold, and snow, but would never consider moving south. Too hot.
- I bite my nails and have for years
- #7 is why I love getting pedicures
- I have a degree in Web Design and Multimedia
- I can’t live without bacon. Or garlic
- My favorite color is green
- I hardly ever wear makeup
- I suffer from depression
- I’ve been married since 2006
- I love to read
- I’m addicted to the food network
- Don’t talk to me unless I’ve been caffeinated first
- I eat my apples with a slice of cheddar cheese
- I have VERY strong opinion in regards to food
- The “I” key on my laptop is broken, but if I hit it hard enough, it still works
- My husband thinks I have OCD because all my wash cloths get stacked in color groups, I can’t stand big messes and everything has a certain place in my kitchen/pantry. I just call this being overly organized
- I’m a horrid speller and thank my lucky stars for spell check
- I think there is a place for GMO’s, just not in my food
- Halloween is my favorite holiday
- It is not my place to judge you
Privacy Statement: I do not personally collect your information, however emails could be collected by Google Analytics, comments, cookies and third parties. Other information such as age, location and other demographic information is also collected by the above sources. I will never sell or distribute your email or name, however your basic demographics are used for affiliates/advertisers/and advertising purposes. Each social media site connected to this website has their own privacy statement and you should refer to them. Updates will be made when necessary and users will not be personally informed when this happens. By visiting this site, you agree to these terms. For any questions, please use our Contact Page.
Copyright: Any information posted on this blog is the intellectual property of Moses Family Table and it’s creator and is subject to current copyright laws. Moses Family Table © 2017
Limitation of Liability: This is a public blog and I am not liable for any errors or omissions. User generated content (such as comments) that is found offensive will be deleted, however if one is missed, I am not liable. All the recipes are crafted by Moses Family Table using the tools and resources that I have access to. Results may vary due to user interruption and equipment.
Sponsored Content: Any post, product recommendation, etc that I receive compensation for will be clearly identified.
Disclaimer: Any information found in this blog should be taken at face value. I am not a professional and therefore I am not liable.